No sugar and pasta: Halle Berry revealed the secrets of her food choice. The actress turned out to be a fan of ketogenic diet.
On her Instagram page, Halle Berry regularly shares nutrition and exercise secrets. The 52-year-old Hollywood actress does not hide that she follows a ketogenic diet which, in her opinion, is the best choice for safe and smooth weight loss.
Usually, Holly begins her day with beetroot juice and powdered nutritional supplements, and then eats a handful of green beans with bolognese for lunch.
Star has such snacks as cherry tomatoes, stuffed with cheese, and green onions, and at she eats baked fish, olive salsa and cauliflower puree for dinner.
“I really do not eat pasta and do not eat sugar,” she told in a recen interview. “I eat meat, I like chicken, beef and a lot of vegetables.”
The actress emphasized that such a diet suits her as a diabetic
“I eat healthy fats, avocados, vegetable oil, coconut oil and use butter all day, but I don’t have sugar on the menu. So when your body learns to burn fat, it will always be in fat burning mode – that’s the secret” said Halle Berry.
Halle Berry is very active and can’t imagine her life without sport activities.
She even managed to create a family diet for her children – 10-year-old Nala and 5-year-old Maceo
“My kids love stuffed zucchini halves. This is my answer to stuffed baked potatoes,” said the actress. “They like it.”
But before you jump on this step, talk to a professional nutritionist. Especially if you have a chronic illness such as type 2 diabetes.
If you choose a ketogenic diet, do it please under clinical supervision or even under the guidance of a medical professional, such as an accredited practicing dietitian. And as always, when it comes to nutrition, it is important to remember that there is no single principle that is suitable for everyone.
The secret diet of Kate Middleton: how the mother of three children manages to keep such an amazing figure
The Duchess Kate also does not neglect the fitness lifestyle.
How does Kate Middleton eat to keep her figure? Do you have any ideas?
If the 37-year-old Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, needs to get back into top shape as quickly and efficiently as possible, she chooses the Dukan diet. By the way, it is thanks to it that the mother of three children, Kate, became fit and lean after giving birth to three kids.
According to various sources from the environment of the Duchess, Kate Middleton’s breakfast is a smoothie made from spinach, mate powder, lettuce, coriander, blueberry and spirulina.
The Duchess’s menu also includes fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as dishes cooked with healthy fats and lean proteins
The main rule of the Kate’s diet is to eat often simple food. Her favorite dish is berries whipped with almond milk. But from the usual milk and dairy products, she refused.
The Duchess Kate also does not neglect the sport
She does not have a personal trainer. But this does not prevent her from daily cardio, jogging and doing exercises with dumbbells. Her favorite exercise is the plank in various variations: for the lateral abdominal muscles, abdominal muscles and back.
Kate also loves yoga. And, of course, like many representatives of the English nobility, they practices horse riding, tennis and golf.
Meanwhile many celebrities keep to some strange diet habits
– Beyoncé prefers an all-liquid diet of cayenne lemon water.
– Lady Gaga, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, and Gwyneth Paltrow choose Tracy Anderson’s baby food diet. They replace first two meals of the day with Gerber’s baby food when they need to shed some weight, in the evening they can have health-conscious dinner.
– Madonna is fond of rigorous macrobiotic diet, which eliminates all wheat, eggs, meats and dairy and eats only sea vegetables to be in shape.
– Gwyneth Paltrow eats only“good” things. Therefore, she eliminated bread, red meat, cow’s milk, eggplants, even tomatoes from her diet. She starts her days with a green juice and maintains a gluten-free, vegan diet.
– Victoria Beckham loves her alkaline diet, which keeps your body’s pH between 7.35 and 7.45. Therefore, you have to eat more vegetables and less grains and proteins.
– Megan Fox keeps to the 5-Factor Diet by Harley Pasternak. That is why she cooks only five-ingredient meals, which take her only five minutes.